In this Moment

Hey you, right now I want you to think about something in your life that makes you happy. It could be anything. A hobby, a job, a food, a person. What is it? Once you know, dwell on it for a second. Now think about the last time you got to do it. Were you happy then?

Life is so short. It goes by quicker than we can imagine. The next time you're doing the thing you thought about, the one that makes you happy, put a smile on your face. Even if you've had the worst week of your life. You're getting to do something that makes you happy. Don't waste this moment. So many people would love to be doing the things you get to do, yet they can't. So even if you have to paste a fake smile on your face, don't forget just how lucky you are to be living the life you are living. To be reading, drawing, dancing, writing, or creating, or singing, or even walking, or breathing. Don't take those things for granted, even though it's so easy too. Things happen, your circumstances could change in a split second. Your whole life could change in one moment. So don't take the time you have for granted. Take pictures, laugh, breathe, go outside, be thankful.

"Don't waste this moment, for this moment is your life."

-Kimi


Comments

  1. The best time of my life was my childhood. I know I may never be able to get back to how everything was back then, but can only be reminiscent of those days. Doing the things that I used to as a child makes me happy and contended. Now that I have read this post, I know that my childhood has not perished, for everytime I relive those moments and smile to myself, I am transforming those days into my life. So thank you Kimi, I really feel contended reading this post. God bless you 😇.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad. Your childhood will always be with you and it will help influence your future for the better in ways you may not even recongnise. Thanks for the comment. God bless you as well. <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reminder to never take for granted the little things that make you happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the read! I'm glad you liked it. <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be at Peace with Yourself

Blanket Yourself in Love

Fear Is Natural