You Are Where You Need To Be

This photo has been my lock screen on my phone for awhile. And I just wanted to share this. 



No matter where you are in life, no matter what you're doing. There is good. No matter how unworthy you feel, or you feel like you need more things to be a better/more liked person. You are exactly where you need to be. Doing what you need to be doing. You have purpose. Everything that is put in your life is a chance to do something great, be someone's sunshine, become stronger. Be comfortable and content with where you have been put. There's a reason for everything. And God won't let you down.

Don't wish to have better or nicer things, don't waste time trying to make things "perfect". You don't need to be "tumblr" or "goals" etc. You are where you need and to be and you are who you need to be at this time in this moment. I so often get caught wishing for a nicer house, better clothes, more more more. But I have to remind myself that I need to be content with where I am right now. Better things may and will come in the future, But RIGHT NOW I am doing exactly what had been planned for me.

You Have Purpose. Now act like it.

-Kimi

Comments

  1. Kimi- This is a great post! It is hard sometimes to live in the moment and just accept what is happening in the here and now. I struggle with that because I was always #goals, etc. Keep writing! - Susan Leighton https://womanontheledgeblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Indeed it is, I always find myself getting stuck inside my head and forgetting to look at the world around me. I'm glad you liked it! ❤

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be at Peace with Yourself

Blanket Yourself in Love

Fear Is Natural