You Will Never Be "Ready"


You know what,
 I don't care who you are or where you are but if you are letting other people tell you who you are, that is not right. You define yourself. You choose who you are. You can create the life you dream of, you can have the career that you want, you can be the person you aspire to be. Do not EVER let other people tell you who you are. You do you. Be bold. Wear what you want to wear, do what you want to do, eat what you want, go where you want. Don't let the world keep you stuck in a tiny box. There is so much you could do if you just went for it. You'll be afraid of course, we all are, being scared is part of the process. Taking risks is part of it.
 Let me just tell you something someone else taught me, YOU WILL NEVER BE "READY". We all make that excuse, "well, I'm just going to wait to pursue that until I'm ready."
You. Will. Never. Be. "Ready"
 Face it. You know you won't. I know you won't. I know I won't. This is something I'm so guilty of doing. I've wasted years thinking I'm not "ready" yet. And don't get me wrong sometimes there are certain things that God wants us to wait on, or to learn something first before you do those things. But if you keep telling yourself that you're not ready your never going to get where you want to go. Reverse your thoughts, retrain your brain, tell yourself that there is no time like the present and that you might fall down but you're just going to go for it. Even if you're scared.

-Kimi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be at Peace with Yourself

Blanket Yourself in Love

Fear Is Natural