I Am Blessed

This past week I have been really realizing more and more how blessed I am. I have got so much in my life that I should be thankful for.

 But of course, I am human so I am always concentrating on the negative things, and how much better my life should be. I feel entitled to perfection. Like I deserve it. Which is absolutely not true. I do not deserve anything. I sin and make mistakes, and hurt things, and am stupid. But in our generation, we are raised to think we are entitled to things ever since we were little. We have to take control of our minds and focus on what's really important. No one wants to live negatively, no matter how much they might think they do, deep down no one wants that. We're not made to live like that either. We have been blessed so much, with even just the little things. Life itself is a blessing.

I am trying more and more to be thankful, and to praise my creator for the things he provides. It is so easy to forget the good things, just like it's easy to forget where you put your car keys.
But I promise life is so much brighter when you make an effort to look at it like everything is a blessing. Even some things that are blessings in disguise.

Everything in life is a blessing, it just depends on how you look at it. <3

-Kimi


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be at Peace with Yourself

Blanket Yourself in Love

Fear Is Natural