Simplicity with a Sweater

All of September I've been simply dying to wear my sweaters. And now it's finally cold enough! *Rejoices* 
 I love the simplicity of this outfit, the simple brown over-sized sweater paired with a patterned scarf, orange nail polish to spice it up (i love my colored nail polishes), dark jeans, (mine even have the perfect dark brown seams on the edges that go oh so well with the sweater) and just some easy, comfy brown boots with fur on the inside. Plus the braided headband (that is not fake, but actually my own hair) makes it look like you actually tried.









Thanks to my lovely mother for taking these photos <3

Comments

  1. Such cute photographs! I like your hair in these x

    -http://wildfirecharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo shoot! Love the setting and the way you did your hair. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be at Peace with Yourself

Blanket Yourself in Love

New Years Resolutions