Boots are Necessary

I can hardly believe October is already upon us! Yay Fall!
My absolute favorite pair of boots right now. They are literally so comfy and sooo cute! Bonus they were actually cheap too! The link to where I got them will be down at the bottom of this post. :)
Plus this brilliant orange tree was just to pretty not to include in this post. I have dance all day today so I'm loading up on caffeine. But I'm super pumped for my upcoming youtube video (if I can ever get my editor to work....) Stay tuned for a post on that. I hope you have a fantastic day, don't forget to do what you love and stay fab. God Bless!
-Kimi




My boots are from: http://www.amazon.com/Top-Moda-Peter-1-10-Camel/dp/B00J0FBVLS/ref=sr_1_2?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1443892245&sr=1-2&nodeID=679394011&keywords=top+moda

Comments

  1. Great post! And, words cannot express how in love am I with your boots! <3_<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boots are awesome! And I love that last pic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be at Peace with Yourself

Blanket Yourself in Love

Fear Is Natural