Baking Season Begins

Ahh, as fall comes around the corner the sweet smells of breads, muffins, cookies, and good coffee comes from my kitchen. It's baking season. To me Autumn just screams everything sweet and tasty. Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin breads, and anything with good spices. 
So today, I made this tasty walnut chocolate chip banana bread. 
Although I have to say the process didn't go all that smoothly, for as much as I love baking, I am not the most skilled at it. But it still tasted quite fabulous.









 I filmed a "Bake With Me" video as I made this, so if you would like to check that out here is a link to my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS4I_GMrEbRrId5yXUh4Sw



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be at Peace with Yourself

Blanket Yourself in Love

Fear Is Natural